Uses of terms :
The site (or website) referred herein is www.insharing.com and other sub-domains of www.insharing.com.
By "Insharing" or” Insharing Services” we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.insharing.com and any other Insharing branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); (b) our Platform; (c) social plugins such as the Like button, the Share button and other similar offerings; and (d) other media, brands, products, services, software (such as a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed. Insharing reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms.
By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from insharing or provide data to us.
By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with Insharing.
By "content" we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using Insharing Services.
By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from Insharing or provide to Insharing through Platform.
By "post" we mean post on Insharing or otherwise make available by using Insharing.
By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
Registration at the insharing.com and the User’s Status
- The User’s registration at the Site is free and voluntary and takes place at: insharing.com.
- The User is an individual which is registered at the Site according to the procedure set by these Terms, and reached the minimum age acceptable in accordance with the Indian legislation and the User resident country's existing legislation for accepting these Terms, and has the relevant powers (herein before and hereinafter the User).
- When registering at the Site the User must provide with the necessary true and updated information to form the User’s personal page, including the User’s unique login and the password for access to the Site as well as the User’s Full name. The User may be requested to provide additional information in the Site registration form
- The User bears liability for ensuring that the information provided at the time of registration is true, up to date, complete, consistent with Indian legislation and free from third parties’ claims.
- By registering the User accepts these Terms and assumes the rights and obligations there under regarding the use and operation of the Site. The User agrees to receive electronic mails, sms and other types of informational mailings, including advertising and informational content, including from the Site Administration partners that the User has agreed to send him / her messages, by means of services of the Site Administration and / or third party services. The User gets full access to the use of the Site functionality (its data and commands), except for the non-activated data and commands, provided that the personal page is more than thirty per cent filled.
- After the successful registration of the User at the Site the insharing assumes the rights and obligations to the User as provided in these Terms.
- The User's personal data are processed according to the legislation of the Indian Govt. Insharing processes the User's personal data in order to provide to the latter access to the services of the Site, including personalized (targeted) advertisements to the User; checking, examining and analyzing such data in order to maintain and improve the Site services and sections as well as to develop new Site services and sections. Insharing takes all necessary measures to protect the User’s personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction. Insharing makes the User’s personal data available only to those employees, contractors and agents of the company which need this information to ensure the Site operation and provision of Services to the User. The information provided by the User, including personal data, may be used by insharing to ensure compliance with the requirements of effective Indian legislation as well as to transfer it to the third-parties in order to protect right and interests of the Users, the Insharing and third-parties (including in order to prevent, control/investigate and/or suppress illegal actions). The information provided by the User may be disclosed only in accordance with effective Indian legislation on the demand of the court, law-enforcement bodies as well as in other cases as provided by Indian legislation. As the Administration of the Site processes the User’s personal data for the performance of these Terms, no User’s consent to the processing of his/her personal data is required according to the legislative provisions on personal data.
- The login and password chosen by the User are the necessary and sufficient information for the User’s access to the Site. The User does not have the right to transfer his/her login and password to third parties and bears full responsibility for their confidentiality, choosing himself / herself the method of their storage. Using his / her hardware and software the User may permit storage of the login and password (through cookies) for subsequent automatic authorization on the Site.
- Unless the User proves otherwise, any actions taken with the use of his/her login and password are deemed to have been taken by the User. In case of unauthorized access to the User’s login and password and/or personal page or dissemination of the User’s login and password, the User is obliged to notify the Site Administration immediately according to the established procedure.
- After registration the User obtains the right to create, use and determine independently for personal or commercial purposes the content of his/her own personal page and conditions for other Users’ access to its content as well as the ability to access and post information on the personal pages of other Users (subject to obtaining relevant access rights from their owners), use the insharing widgets on third-party sites without additional authorization. When the User uses widgets, the User’s login and password as well as his/her data protected by the privacy settings are not transferred to third-party sites.
- As the owner of the information posted on his/her own personal page, the User understands that, except as provided by these Terms and effective Indian legislation, the Site Administration does not participate in forming and using the content and controlling other users’ access to the User’s personal page. Publishing any content on his / her own personal page including personal information the User understands and accepts that this information may be available to other Internet users taking into account the architecture and functionality of the Site
Protecting Other People's Rights
- You will not post content or take any action on insharing that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- We can remove any content or information you post on Insharing if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on insharing.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
- You will not harass your fellow users either through text or verbally
We do our best to keep Insharing safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Insharing safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
1.You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on Insharing.
2.You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Insharing, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3.You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Insharing.
4.You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5.You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6.You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7.You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8.You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9.You will not use Insharing to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10.You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Insharing, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Insharing functionality.
11.You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
Sharing Your Content & Information
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Insharing. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others). When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Insharing, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture). We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Insharing, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
About Ads & commercial content served by Insharing
Our goal is to deliver advertising and other commercial or sponsored content that is valuable to our users and advertisers. In order to help us do that, you agree to the following:
You give us permission to use your name, profile picture, content, and information in connection with commercial, sponsored, or related content (such as a brand you like) served or enhanced by us. This means, for example, that you permit a business or other entity to pay us to display your name and/or profile picture with your content or information, without any compensation to you. If you have selected a specific audience for your content or information, we will respect your choice when we use it. We do not give your content or information to advertisers without your consent. You understand that we may not always identify paid services and communications as such.
Provision for software usage
If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission. While downloading all related products or services of Insharing online, insharing is not responsible or liable for any damages cause by or transfers of computer pathogens or damages cause to computer on installation or downloading of products from Insharing.com
Other important Terms
- You will not provide any false personal information on insharing, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Facebook Page for such purposes.
- You will not use insharing if you are under 14.
- You will not use insharing if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information correct and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or groups application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or group pages, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of Insharing to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time. In all such cases, this Statement shall terminate, but some of the important clauses will still remain.
Provisions for Users Outside India and the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to users and non-users who interact with Insharing outside India & the United States:
You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in India & the United States.
- You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or Insharing exclusively in the delhi High court or at Calcutta High court, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims. The laws of state of Delhi (National capital territory) will govern this Statement, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Insharing, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on Insharing and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Insharing. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Insharing. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of Insharing.
- We try to keep Insharing up, bug-free, and safe, but you use it at your own risk. We are providing Insharing as is without any express or implied warranties including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that Insharing will always be safe, secure or error-free or that Insharing will always function without disruptions, delays or imperfections. Insharing is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties. We will not be liable to you for any lost profits or other consequential, special, indirect, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with this statement or Insharing, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our aggregate liability arising out of this statement or Insharing will not exceed the greater of Rupees three thousands (Rs.3000/-) [or fifty dollars ($50)] or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, Insharing's liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
At insharing.com, it's not just earning money or social networking but creating your online identity - building reputation and showcasing one's talents & skills. There are chances that your post could be read by millions of people, sending you warm messages and applauds for the work. How good feeling could it be? Not just that, becoming an established author could be your established career. Users have wide range of niches and topics choices they can write about. Users can report live news, share stories, write articles or even reviews products and services of the companies.
Insharing.com is open to users in India and rest of the world. To be a part of Insharing.com is just filling your name and e-maild id and it's always free.
With over 5 developers continuously working on the site and over 100 support staff helping our users from different parts of the world, insharing.com always guarantee quality service and online security to our users. Please go through our Terms & policies for detailed understanding of our services
Edited: 122 Dec, 2016